Saturday, June 13, 2020

Garmin Striker 4 Review! it's the Best $100 Range Fishfinder in BOE Marine


Hey Guys Today I'm Going To Be Showing You A Quick Review Of The Garmin Striker 4 For I Got A Little Bit Ago Now. This Is Great Because I Have A Canoe I Like To Fishing A Lot Out In The Lake Right Nice To My House Now This Is Obviously It's Got A Waterproof Rating Of Ipx7 So You Know If I Just Want My Canoe Or Something It Should Be Just Fine As Long As I Took The Canoe Over Within A Certain Amount Of Time Say I Don't Know 15 Minutes So Yeah That's Great And Another Thing. I Like About It Is It's Got The Three-Point 3.5 Inch And I are Going To Assume That That's The Screen Size. I Really Like The Screen Size Because Very Clear Then It's Got The GPS Too And What I Love About The Gps For Sale Is That You Can Mark Things On There Such As Drop-Offs Weed Beds I Don't Know Rock Piles Underwater.


Structure Anything You Can Mark Waypoints And You Can Also Navigate To Certain Routes And I Find I Found The GPS Fish Finder To Be Pretty Accurate And It's Got A Chirp Sonar Which Is Pretty Accurate And Pretty Good I Like Tried It Out On The Water Here A Little Bit Ago And Man I Got To Tell You This Is One Of The Best Hundred Dollar Range Depth Finders For Boats Out On The Market So Far Now It's Got A 200 Kilohertz Reading And 77 Kilohertz Reading And For Those Of You Who Don't Know What That Is 200 Kill Kilohertz Is Sort Of A Sharper Image And 77 Kilohertz Is A More Of A Dull Image So In Other Words If You Have Say I Don't Know For Example A Thousand Kilohertz It's Going To Be A Fairly Clear Image And If You Have 77 Kilohertz It May Be A Little Bit More Dull Of An Image But The Upside The Downside To That Of The Pros Are The Cons Is That If You Have A Thousand Kilohertz It's Going To Be Sharper Image Of Course And But The Downside To That The Con Is Going To Be That You're Going To Have A Smaller Scanning Area With The 77 Kilohertz You're Going To Have A Larger Scanning Area But You're Gonna Have A Duller Image And Some People Like The Higher Kilohertz Because It Gives Them A Sharper Image Now Here Is The Flasher Built-In Flashy This Isn't.


Other Thing I Love About The Garmin Fishfinder Is Because You Can Use It For Vertical Jigging And Ice Fishing Of Course And Them Sell A Portable Kit For Hundred Dollars That Comes With A Little Float And A Different Another Garmin Transducer And Another Battery Just Like That And It Comes All Set Up It's Great And You Know It's Just An Awesome Product Because You Can Use It For So Many Things And Then You Have The Split Screen You Can Either Use A 77 Kilohertz And A Waypoint Map You Can Have It Up Or Down Or Side To Side Horizontal Whatever It's Great And Then You've Got You Know You Can Have The 77 Kilohertz And 200 Kilohertz Side-By-Side Or You Can Just Have The Waypoint Map It's Up To You It's Awesome Another Thing I Like About This Product Is That It Comes With A Lot Of Stuff What You Don't See With A Lot Of Other Fish Finders Especially Around.

Price


$100 Range Now This Is $120 Which Is Great It's Worth Spending Twenty More Dollars And Then For Example, If You Bought A Hummingbird Piranha Max Or Lower Ants Because It Has GPS I Think It's Got A Better Better Fish Finder Transducer It's Got A Great Waterproof Rating And It's Got A Built-In Flasher And There's Just So Many Features With This Another Thing About It Is Like I Was Saying It Comes With A Lot Of Stuff Now When I Say That I Mean Normally You Have To Buy It's For Say A Trolling Motor Mount Or Kit Or Whatever To Mount Your Garmin Transducer Onto A Trolling Motor With This You Don't Need To Because It Comes With All Of That You Can Mount It Onto Your Trolling Motor As Soon As You Get It Because It Comes With The Necessary Parts And It Also Comes With The Transom Mount Installation Kit So That's Great, I Like That And Another Thing Is Well What Does It Come With Four Papers Carlson Because I Need To Figure This Out Well Here You Go Comes With The Startup Manual Of Course And This Is Not An In-Depth Manual It's Just A Quick Start-Up It'll Tell You How-To Get Things Going And Get In The Water And Start Catching Fish Or Finding Them.

Another The thing I Found Really Nice About The GarminStriker 4 Is That It Is Very User Friendly Which You Normally Don't See As Much Of That With Hundred-Dollar Garmin Fish Finders Because You Know, I'll Plug It In Show You Here In Just A Minute It's Awesome You Know You Don't Have To You Know Try And Figure It Out Over Time I'd Only Took Me Like 10 Minutes To Get It Downs Like Ok This Is Very Easy It's Very User Friendly And I Like That

Accessories 


Another Thing Is Now It Doesn't Come With These But You Can Also Buy Protective Covers Kayak In Haul Fish Finder Transducer Mount And Use Your Data Sharing Cable Which Is Nice Because And That Is Also Available With Other Products But You Know That I Seem To Like Having That Information Right On The Box And One Of The Things That Comes With It Is Obviously Going To Be Your Power Cable Now The Power Cable Did Not Come With These Little Louvre Or Loops Or Whatever Your Loop Connectors Will Just Call Them Now I Added These Yes This May Be A Little Big But It Works It's Got A Little Fuse Which Is Nice And This Has A Cover To Keep It From Getting Wet Which Is Awesome And It's Also, Pretty Lengthy So You Can Stretch It Out To A Pretty Nice Length So I Like Very Much and I Fully Recommended to Buy it. Guys Alright Thank You See You Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment